非常风学习网 导航

关于中国节日的英语对话 急~~~~~~

2024-05-18来源:编辑
1.春节A: Happy New Year!
A: 新年快乐!B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.
B: 嗯……我有点搞迷糊了,新年不是几周前就过去了吗?A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!
A: 你在开什么玩笑啊!我是说春节,你这傻瓜!B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?
B: 喔,对了,我都忘了。你们为什么要庆祝两个新年啊?A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.
A: 春节是根据农历而定的。中国人庆祝这个节日的习俗已经延续几千年了。B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.
B: 我发现这几天我们公司里空荡荡的。A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?
A: 因为大家都回家过年啦,这是个家庭团聚的日子,不太属于狂欢的节日。你想要到我家吃年夜饭吗?B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?
B: 当然好啊,你们会放鞭炮吗?A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!
A: 会啊,不过过年期间最重要的事情就是吃,所以准备好大吃一顿哦! 2.中秋节:A.Today is Mid-Autumn Festival.
今天是中秋节?

A. What's that?
什么是中秋节?

B. It is a traditional Chinese holiday. It falls on the 15th day of the eighth moon according to the lunar calendar.
是一个传统中国节日, 农历的八月十五日.

A. What do you do on Moon Festival ?
中秋节做什么呢?

B. It's a time for family reunion. 58en.com
是全家团圆的日子.

A. Any traditional food ?(Any special food?)
有没有什么传统的(或特别的) 食物?

B. Yes, we eat moon cake for dessert.
有, 我们吃月饼当甜点.
提问人的追问 2011-03-06 20:08 很不错啊,请问还有没有其他的呢?越多越好~ 检举 我的补充 2011-03-06 20:16 3.元宵节:Jack: Yuanxiao Jie? What's that? 元宵节?那是什么?Tracy: It's a traditional Chinese festival. It's also called the Lantern Festival. 是中国的一个传统节日,也叫灯笼节。 Jack: How is it related to lantern? 跟灯笼有什么关系呢? Tracy: On the night of the festival, people go on streets with a variety of lanterns. 元宵节的晚上,人们会提着各式各样的灯笼上街。 Jack: Oh, that must be fun. 噢,肯定很有趣。 Tracy: Yeah. 是的。 Jack: On which day does the Lantern Festival? 元宵节在哪天呢? Tracy: It's on the 15th of the first month of the Chinese New Year. 中国农历的元月15日。 Jack: What are those balls? 这些小球是什么? Tracy: Yuanxiao. 元宵。 ack: Yuanxiao? What's that? 元宵?元宵是什么? Tracy: It's the special food for the Lantern Festival. 是元宵节的食品。 Jack: I see. 明白了。 Tracy: And it's made with sticky rice flour filled with sweet stuffing. 是用糯米和甜馅做的。 Jack Oh, that must be delicious. 噢,一定很好吃。 Tracy: Yeah, and Yuanxiao symbolizes family unity, completeness and happiness. 是的,而且元宵还象征着家庭团圆、完整和幸福。

相关主题

首页
返回顶部
联系邮箱
非常风学习网