非常风学习网 导航

关于英语情景对话

2024-05-18来源:编辑
  所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  篇一
  M: hello, Deva, how are you?

  嗨,迪娃,你好吗?

  D: can't plain. What about you?

  还行吧,你呢?

  M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her hu *** and?

  还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。

  D: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.

  嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。

  M: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.

  是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。

  D: I heard they were just married for 5 months.

  可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。

  M: yes, she said they couldn't municate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.

  是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架

  D: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.

  是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。

  M: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.

  是这样。他们一见钟情,然后就草草结婚。

  D: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.

  也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。

  M: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.

  对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。

  D: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.

  的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。

  M: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.

  经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。

  D: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.

  的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。
  篇二
  M: Hi, how are you doing?

  嗨,过得好吗?

  D: Everything's great. And you?

  挺好的,你呢?

  M: Same here.Havc you seen any new films recently?

  还老样子。最近看什么新电影了吗?

  D: No, I haven't had a chancc to. But Iire be watching a Chinese TV scrics called "Chinesc-Style Divoroc.

  没有,没机会去啊。但是我在看一部中国电视连续剧,叫<中国式离婚》。

  M: Oh. reajly? I saw it two ycears ago. It's worth sceing and it's thought-provoking.

  哦,是吗?我两年前兢看过'r.值得一看,很启发人.

  D: Yeah. I found it is so close to our life.

  的确,我觉得很贴近生活.

  M: It reflects some of our difficulties in this cvcr-changing wodd.

  反映了我们这个变化莫测的社会中的很多现实问题。

  D: You said iL You know, the divOrcc rate has been on the risc in recent year.

  的确.近年来,离婚率不断增长.

  M: Well, it's said that a lot of youag people favor getting married quickly which tend d quickly too.

  是啊,现在的年轻人流行闪婚,然后很快婚姻就破裂了.

  D: I know a couple who divorced a week after gctting married.

  我认识—对夫妻,他们结婚后一周筑离婚了。

  M: Oh, that's too short-lived.

  那简直是太昙花一现了.

  D: That's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post -80s' generation.

  是啊.据说,短暂的婚姻在“80后”一代中很典型。

  M: I can't agrcc more. The "only-child- generation in China tends to know littlc about marriage.

  完全同意.中国的独生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含义.

  D: Defrnitely.Thcy don't take relation *** ips and marriages very seriously.

  的确,他们对待恋爱和婚姻都不那么认真。

  M: In thcir mind, love is nothing but passion and marriagc is over once the passion is gone.

  在他们看来,爱情就是 *** , *** 没了.婚姻也就结束了.

  D: I think, as the sayjpg goes "haste makcs waste- , it is the same with marriage.

  我认为,欲速则不达,婚姻也是如此。
  篇三
  Home,Sweet Home 甜蜜之家

  I: hi, Natasha, how's life?

  嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎么样?

  N: great. My family came to visit me.

  挺好的,我家里人来了。

  I: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?

  那你一定很高兴了。顺便问一下,你们家有几口人?

  N: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.

  我的直系亲属很多,有妈妈,爸爸,两个哥哥,妹妹和我。

  I: I have a *** all family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.

  我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。

  N: I thought you were the only child in the family. Didn't China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?

  我以为你是独生子女呢。中国不是从20世纪80年代早期就开始实行计划生育政策了吗?

  I: yes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It's a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.

  是的,的确是,不过我父母是少数民族的。少数民族极家庭可以享受优惠政策生2个孩子。

  N: interesting. What do you think about families with only one child?

  挺有意思的,那你怎么看待独生子女家庭呢?

  I: the child must feel very longly. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one day.

  我觉得孩子一定很孤独。我弟弟比我小十岁。他出生之前,我一直是家里的独生子,那时我一直希望自己能有个弟弟或妹妹。

  N: do you get along well with each other?

  那你们相处的好吗?

  I: yes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very *** art. He always makes us laugh a lot.

  是的,我们俩关系很好。他今年12岁了,很聪明。经常逗得大家笑个不停。

  N: you are very lucky to have such a nice family.

  你真幸运,有这么幸福的家庭。

  I: thank you.

  谢谢你。

  

18364576623:鍏充簬鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽
后菲:绛旓細鎵璋鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽,鍗虫暀甯堝垱璁鹃肩湡鐨勭ぞ浼氫氦闄呮儏澧,璁╁鐢熺Н鏋佸弬涓庡叾涓,鍩瑰吇瀛︾敓鐨勪氦娴佷範鎯傛垜鏁寸悊浜嗭紝娆㈣繋闃呰!绡囦竴 M: hello, Deva, how are you?鍡紝杩▋锛屼綘濂藉悧?D: can't plain. What about you?杩樿鍚э紝浣犲憿?M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her hu *** and?杩樻垚銆備綘鍚...

18364576623:鍏充簬鐢熸椿鍦烘櫙鑻辫瀵硅瘽绮鹃
后菲:绛旓細鍏充簬鐢熸椿鍦烘櫙鑻辫瀵硅瘽绡囦竴 Holiday Budgeting 鍋囨棩缁忔祹 dialogue 1 M: hey, George. How's everything going?鍡,涔旀不,鏈杩戣繃寰楁庝箞鏍峰晩?G: not bad. And you?涓嶉敊.浣犲憿?M: not bad, but busy as usual.杩樿,灏辨槸蹇.G: what are you up to?蹇欎粈涔堝憿?M: it's a long story. What...

18364576623:鍏充簬鑻辨枃鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽灏忔晠浜
后菲:绛旓細鎯呮櫙鏁欏娉曟寚鐨勬槸鏁欏笀鏍规嵁瀛︾敓骞撮緞鐗圭偣鍜屽績鐞嗙壒寰,閫氳繃鎯呭鍒涜鐨勬柟寮,涓哄鐢熷垱璁句竴涓叿浣撲笖鐢熷姩鐨勬儏澧,璁╁鐢熷湪鎯呭涓洿濂藉湴瀛︿範鍜屾帉鎻$煡璇嗐傛垜鏁寸悊浜鍏充簬鑻辨枃鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽灏忔晠浜嬶紝娆㈣繋闃呰!鍏充簬鑻辨枃鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽灏忔晠浜嬬瘒涓 I'll go to Hong Kong to have a business trip. Will锛寉ou go with me?鎴戞墦绠...

18364576623:鑻辫鍙屼汉鎯呮櫙骞介粯瀵硅瘽
后菲:绛旓細涓绠鍗曟悶绗戠殑鑻辫涓や汉鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽 A:Hello, I'm Ben. May I ask you some questions?B:Sure.A:What is your father's name?B:Happy!A:Then, What is your mother's name?B:Smile!A:Are you joking?B:No! That's my sister! I am Kidding. By the way, are you a census staff?A:...

18364576623:灏忓鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽
后菲:绛旓細楂樹腑鑻辫瀵硅瘽璇炬棬鍦ㄥ煿鍏诲鐢熻瑷浜ら檯鑳藉姏,鏄暣涓珮涓嫳璇暀瀛︿腑涓涓繀涓嶅彲灏戠殑閲嶈缁勬垚閮ㄥ垎銆傛垜鏁寸悊浜嗗皬瀛﹁嫳璇彛璇鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽锛屾杩庨槄璇!灏忓鑻辫鍙h鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽涓 Linda: Wow ! Look at that !鐞宠揪: 鍝!鐪嬮偅!Joy : That's Tower Bridge.涔斾紛: 杩欐槸濉旀ˉ銆侺inda: It's marvelous. This is the first...

18364576623:鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽甯哥敤鍙ュ瓙甯歌鐨勮嫳璇儏鏅璇
后菲:绛旓細鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽甯哥敤鍙ュ瓙锛屽父瑙佺殑鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽寰堝浜鸿繕涓嶇煡閬擄紝鐜板湪璁╂垜浠竴璧锋潵鐪嬬湅鍚э紒鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽涓 A:Look what you did to my new car!A锛氱湅鐪嬩綘瀵规垜鐨勬柊杞﹀仛浜嗕粈涔堝ソ浜!B:Oh, it's just a little fender bender.B锛氬櫌锛屽彧鏄釜灏忕鎾炶屽凡銆侫:Fender bender! My fender's in the trunk!A锛...

18364576623:鏈夊叧鐢熸椿鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽闃呰
后菲:绛旓細鏈夊叧鐢熸椿鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽绡1 A: Can we have dinner togethet?-璧峰悆鏅氶キ鍙互鍚?G: Sorry, I'II have to rush to my English class after work.瀵逛笉璧凤紝涓嬬彮浜嗘垜寰楄刀绱у幓 A: Ok, then how about tomorrow?濂藉惂锛岄偅鏄庡ぉ鎬庝箞鏍?G: I'm terribly sorry that my classes are scheduled from ...

18364576623:2鍒嗛挓浜屼汉鑻辫瀵硅瘽绮鹃鎯呮櫙
后菲:绛旓細鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽涓嶄粎鑳芥縺鍙戝鐢熺殑瀛︿範鍏磋叮锛屽浜庡煿鍏诲鐢熷彛璇氦闄呰兘鍔涜捣鍒颁簡绉瀬鐨勪綔鐢ㄣ備粖澶╂垜鏁寸悊浜2鍒嗛挓浜屼汉鑻辫瀵硅瘽缁欏ぇ瀹讹紝甯屾湜瀵瑰ぇ瀹舵湁鎵甯姪!2鍒嗛挓浜屼汉鑻辫瀵硅瘽绡囦竴 Health and Fitness 杩愬姩鍋ヨ韩 dialogue 1 A: good afternoon, madam. How can I help you?涓嬪崍濂,濂冲+.鏈変粈涔堣兘涓烘偍鏁堝姵鍚?S: well, ...

18364576623:鏃ュ父鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽
后菲:绛旓細涓嬮潰鏄垜鏁寸悊鐨勬棩甯 鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽 锛屽笇鏈涘澶у鏈夊府鍔┿備竴銆 绁濇効銆佺璐哄拰搴旂瓟 (Good wishes, congratulations and responses)1.- Well done and congratulations to you.- Thanks very much.2.- I hope you‘ll succeed in everything.- So do I.3.- I wish you success.- Thank you...

18364576623:[鏈夊叧涓冨勾绾鑻辫瀵硅瘽澶у叏] 涓冨勾绾鑻辫鎯呮櫙瀵硅瘽
后菲:绛旓細鏈夊叧涓冨勾绾鑻辫瀵硅瘽涓 A锛欵xcuse me, is this the way to the Great Wall?鍔抽┚锛岃闂幓闀垮煄鏄繖涔堣蛋鐨勫悧?B锛歄h, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong direction actually.闀垮煄绂昏繖鍎垮彲杩滅潃鍛紝浣犺蛋閿欐柟鍚戝暒銆侫锛欼 must have taken a wrong turn.鍝︼紝鍒氭墠涓瀹氭槸...

首页
返回顶部
联系邮箱
非常风学习网